- British English should be used.
- Dates should be written as January 1, 2018.
- Acronyms should be written within brackets after writing the words in full on first use, e.g., the
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC). Subsequently, only SAARC should be used without brackets.
- “Percent” should be used in the text, instead of % sign.
- Complete references of all figures, graphs, images, maps and tables need to be provided.
- Word Length of Articles: 5000-8000 words
- Word Length of Book Reviews and Essays: 1000-1500 words
Referencing Style: The Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition